Saturday, August 22, 2009

Follow Chrissy and Martin on their Transrockies Run Trek!


Hey folks,

I just got an update from Chrissy and Martin, who are out in Colorado doing the TransRockies run.

Here's a note from Chrissy and I'll do my best to post any info about their run we get:

Hello from Colorado!

Tomorrow (thanks to GORE-TEX) Martin and I start the TransRockies Run in Colorado as Team City Sports/GORE-TEX! I am really excited and a bit nervous, but in all it should be an amazing experience!

For those of you who are wondering what the TransRockies Run is all about it is "America's premier trail running stage race. 6 Days, 113 miles, 18,000 feet of vertical. Fully Supported."
I've run a few marathons, a bunch of trail races, but nothing this wild, so wish me luck!

You can check out the following links for details, news and updates....
http://transrockies.com/transrockiesrun/news/
http://twitter.com/TransRockiesRun

Hope you are all doing well!
Thanks for reading,
Chrissy

No comments: